Birth Control in Shrewsbury, NJ
Shrewsbury Center offers the following birth control methods:
- birth control education
- birth control implant
- birth control patch
- birth control pill
- birth control shot
- birth control sponge (Today Sponge)
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing)
- emergency contraception (morning-after pill)
- fertility awareness method
- IUD (copper)
- outercourse and abstinence education
- safer sex education
Birth control services are available:
- during all business hours by appointment
Pills Now Pay Later® is available at this health center —a service that allows you to visit us for one appointment and walk out the door with up to a year’s supply of birth control and a convenient, low cost monthly payment plan.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for birth control services pricing information.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some birth control services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.