Men's Health Care in East Orange, NJ
East Orange Health Center offers the following services:
- checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem
- colon cancer screening
- jock itch - exam and treatment
- testicular and prostate cancer screening
- urinary tract infections – testing and treatment
Men’s health services are available:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know in preparation for a men's health visit at this health center:
Checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem may require a genital exam.
Testicular and prostate cancer screening will require a genital or rectal exam.
Colon cancer screening may require a rectal exam and/or stool sample.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for men's services pricing information.
Some men's health services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to have your insurance information at the time of your visit.
If you do not find what you are looking for here, please go to the general health information page.
The following sexual health services are listed separately: