Men's Health Care in Helena, MT
Planned Parenthood Helena offers the following services:
- checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem
- erectile dysfunction education
- erectile dysfunction exam
- erectile dysfunction treatment
- erectile dysfunction referrals
- jock itch - exam and treatment
- premature ejaculation education
- premature ejaculation exam
- premature ejaculation referrals
- routine physicals for men age 18 and older
- testicular and prostate cancer screening
- urinary tract infections – testing and treatment
Men’s health services are available:
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know in preparation for a men's health visit at this health center:
Checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem may require a genital exam.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for men's services pricing information.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some men's health services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.
If you do not find what you are looking for here, please go to the general health information page.
The following sexual health services are listed separately: