LGBTQ Services in Manchester, MO
West County Health Center offers the following services specifically for clients who identify as LGBTQ:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- services referral
- Gynecologic Surgery; Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy
- Pregnancy Prevention or Planning
- Case Management and Care Coordination
At this health center, these LGBTQ services are available:
- during all business hours by appointment
Prices and Payment Information
Price ranges for our LGBTQ-specific services are:
- Hormone treatments for transgender clients - $250
The self-pay fee for a visit will be $250 plus additional cost for labs. For a follow up visit, it will be $200 plus additional cost for labs if needed. If you anticipate having difficulty paying for your care, please let the Case Manager know before your appointment. Financial assistance may be available.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
If you do not find what you are looking for here, please go to the general health information page.
The following sexual health services are listed separately: