Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception) in Manchester, MO
West County Health Center offers the following emergency contraception (morning after pill) and related services:
- emergency contraception
- pregnancy testing
- rape crisis counseling referrals
Emergency contraception (morning after pill) is available at this location:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
Here’s what you need to know about getting emergency contraception (morning after pill) at this health center:
Emergency contraception is now available without age restrictions. If you can’t make it in to a Planned Parenthood health center, you may be able to get emergency contraception at a nearby pharmacy.
Women under age 17 anybody can get prescription emergency contraception following a visit with a Planned Parenthood health care provider.
Bring a valid state ID when coming to purchase emergency contraception.
Prices and Payment Information
Price ranges for our emergency contraception (morning after pill) services are:
- emergency contraception (morning after pill) - $35
- office visit for emergency contraception - $10
- Only those under 17 require an office visit with our staff when purchasing EC. The fee does not apply to those over 17.