Men's Health Care in Joplin, MO
Joplin Health Center offers the following services:
- checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem
- jock itch – exam and treatment
- urinary tract infections – testing and treatment
Men's health services are available:
On a walk-in basis, the same days/times appointments are available.
Appointments are available:
- Wednesday – 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday (2nd Saturday of the month only) – 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Here’s what you need to know in preparation for a men's health visit at this health center:
Checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem may require a genital exam.
Colon cancer screening may require a rectal exam and/or stool sample.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for men's services pricing information.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been previously made.
The following sexual health services are listed separately: