Men's Health Care in Warren, MI
Warren Health Center offers the following services:
- checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem
- erectile dysfunction education
- erectile dysfunction referrals
- jock itch - exam and treatment
- premature ejaculation education
- premature ejaculation referrals
- testicular and prostate cancer screening
- urinary tract infections – testing and treatment
PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis), a medication regimen to help prevent HIV for individuals with high risk of exposure.
Men’s health services are available:
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know in preparation for a men's health visit at this health center:
Checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem may require a genital exam.
Testicular and prostate cancer screening will require a genital or rectal exam.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for men's services pricing information.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some men's health services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.
Medicaid, Medicaid Family Planning Benefits Program, and Medicaid for Pregnant Women accepted.
If you are uninsured, you may be eligible to receive financial assistance for your procedure. You can confidentially find out if you qualify by calling us at phone number.
If you are eligible for financial assistance you may be asked to bring documentation with you to the health center.
If you do not find what you are looking for here, please go to the general health information page.
The following sexual health services are listed separately: