Men's Health Care in Ann Arbor, MI
Ann Arbor Health Center offers the following services:
- checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem
- erectile dysfunction education
- erectile dysfunction referrals
- jock itch – exam and treatment
- premature ejaculation education
- premature ejaculation referrals
- testicular and prostate cancer screening
- urinary tract infections – testing and treatment
Men's health services are available:
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know in preparation for a men's health visit at this health center:
Checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem may require a genital exam.
Testicular and prostate cancer screening will require a genital or rectal exam.
Our vasectomy services require two visits only when the patient is choosing to bill Medicaid for the procedure. If the patient is paying out of pocket or using a form of private insurance, the procedure requires just one visit.
A semen sample will be needed after three months to confirm that the vasectomy was sucessful.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for men's services pricing information.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been previously made.
Some men's health services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.
The following sexual health services are listed separately: