Men's Health Care in Suitland, MD
Planned Parenthood Prince George’s County offers the following services:
- checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem
- jock itch - exam and treatment
- urinary tract infections – testing and treatment
Men’s health services are available:
- On a walk-in basis: Walk-in services are available based on patient volume.
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know in preparation for a men's health visit at this health center:
Checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem may require a genital exam.
Testicular and prostate cancer screening will require a genital or rectal exam.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been made.
Some men's health services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to have your insurance information at the time of your visit.
If you do not find what you are looking for here, please go to the general health information page.
The following sexual health services are listed separately: