Women's Health Care in Baltimore, MD
Baltimore City Health Center offers the following women's health services:
- checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem
- bacterial vaginosis (BV)
- breast exams
- cervical cancer screening
- mammogram referrals
- Pap test
- urinary tract infection (UTI) testing and treatment
- vaginal infection testing and treatment
- Other services we may provide include help with irregular periods or no periods, painful periods, painful sex, bleeding between periods, menstrual problems (premenstrual syndrome) or even a lost tampon.
Women's health services are available:
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know in preparation for a women's health visit at this health center:
Checkups for gynecological concerns may require a pelvic exam.
For the testing and treatment of urinary tract infections, we will need to collect a urine sample at the time of your visit.
For the testing and treatment of vaginal infections, a pelvic exam may be required.
A Pap test is sometimes needed during a routine checkup.
Cervical cancer screening requires a pelvic exam and Pap test.
Prices and Payment Information
Price ranges for our women's health care services are:
- comprehensive (routine) gynecological exam visit - $0-$111
- problem-focused gynecological visit - $0-$182
- cervical cancer screening - $0-$111
- colposcopy - $100-$400
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been made.
Some women's services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to have your insurance information at the time of your visit.
If you are uninsured, you may be eligible to receive financial assistance for your procedure. You can confidentially find out if you qualify by calling us at (410) 576-1414.
If you are eligible for financial assistance you may be asked to bring documentation with you to the health center.
If you do not find what you are looking for here, please go to the general health information page.
The following sexual health services are listed separately: