Men's Health Care in Orland Park, IL
Orland Park Health Center offers the following services:
- checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem
- erectile dysfunction education
- erectile dysfunction exam
- erectile dysfunction treatment
- erectile dysfunction referrals
- premature ejaculation education
- premature ejaculation exam
- premature ejaculation treatment
- premature ejaculation referrals
- testicular and prostate cancer screening
No scalpel vasectomy permanent sterilization for men is available at our Near North Health Center (1200 N. LaSalle St., Chicago). Call 800-230-PLAN for more information.
Men’s health services are available:
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know in preparation for a men's health visit at this health center:
Checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem may require a genital exam.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for men's services pricing information.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been made.
Some men's health services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to have your insurance information at the time of your visit.
If you do not find what you are looking for here, please go to the general health information page.
The following sexual health services are listed separately: