Men's Health Care in Naples, FL
Naples Center offers the following services:
- checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem
- jock itch - exam and treatment
- urinary tract infections – testing and treatment
Other Men’s health services we provide include:
- STD testing, diagnosis and treatment for the following:
- genital warts
- HIV (testing and diagnosis only)
- STD prevention, including:
- female condoms
- HPV vaccine (Gardasil)
Men’s health services are available:
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know in preparation for a men's health visit at this health center:
For more information on our vasectomy services and available schedule, please call Dr. Stein at 1-866-VAS-TIME
STD testing and treatment services are available during all business hours on a walk-in basis.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for men's services pricing information.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some men's health services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.
If you do not find what you are looking for here, please go to the general health information page.
The following sexual health services are listed separately: