General Health Care in New London, CT
New London Center offers the following general health care services:
- anemia testing
- cholesterol screening
- hepatitis A vaccine
- high blood pressure screening
- pregnancy planning services
- smoking cessation
- thyroid screening
General health services are offered as part of a visit for other services only.
Here’s what you need to know about getting general health care services at this health center:
We may refer you to a primary care physician if your test results are not in a healthy (normal) range.
Prices and Payment Information
- anemia testing - $24-$36
- cholesterol screening - $81-$103
- hepatitis A vaccine - $64-$69
- high blood pressure screening - Part of a visit
- smoking cessation - Part of a visit
- thyroid screening - $68-$78
Some services may have additional charges for lab and blood work.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been previously made.
Some health care services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.