General Health Care in New London, CT
New London Center offers the following services:
- anemia testing
- cholesterol screening
- cancer screening education
- heptatis A vaccine
- high blood pressure screening
- pregnancy planning services
- thyroid screening
- sexual response education
- smoking cessation
General health care services are available:
General health services are offered as part of a visit for other services only.
Here's What You Need to Know About Getting General Health Care Services at this Health Center:
We may refer you to a primary care physician if your test results are not in a healthy (normal) range.
Prices and Payment Information
Price ranges for our general health care services are:
- anemia testing - $24-$36
- cholesterol screening - $81-$103
- high blood pressure screening - Part of a visit
- smoking cessatoin - Part of a visit
- thyroid screening - $68-$78
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some health care services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.