Men's Health Care in Westminster, CA
Westminster Health Center offers the following services:
- checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem
- jock itch - exam and treatment
- male infertility – screening and referrals
- urinary tract infections – testing and treatment
- Services for males include: STI testing and treatment, testicular exams, vasectomy and condoms
- Male exam is usually done when a male has symptoms of an infection or scrotal mass.
- Males should have an annual testicular exam and do monthly self-testicular exams at home.
- We do NOT offer prostate exams.
- Males are seen through age 60.
Men’s health services are available:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know in preparation for a men's health visit at this health center:
Checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem may require a genital exam.
Some men's health services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.
If you do not find what you are looking for here, please go to the general health information page.
The following sexual health services are listed separately: