Men's Health Care in Westminster, CA
Westminster Health Center offers the following services:
- checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem
- jock itch – exam and treatment
- male infertility – screening and referrals
- urinary tract infections – testing and treatment
- Services for males include: STI testing and treatment, testicular exams, vasectomy and condoms
- Male exam is usually done when a male has symptoms of an infection or scrotal mass.
- Males should have an annual testicular exam and do monthly self-testicular exams at home.
- We do NOT offer prostate exams.
- Males are seen through age 60.
Men's health services are available:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know in preparation for a men's health visit at this health center:
Checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem may require a genital exam.
If you do not find what you are looking for here, please go to the general health information page .The following sexual health services are listed separately: