Primary Care in Watsonville, CA
Watsonville Health Center offers the following services:
- anemia testing
- cholesterol screening
- colon cancer screening education
- diabetes screening
- employment and sports physicals
- flu vaccine
- hepatitis A vaccine
- high blood pressure screening
- physical exams
- pregnancy planning services
- tetanus vaccine
- thyroid screening
- sexual response education
- cancer screening education
- Behavioral Health Counseling
- Mental Health Services
- Tuberculosis testing
- Treatment of acute illness
- Management of chronic diseases
Primary care services are available:
- during all business hours by appointment
Watsonville Planned Parenthood is the PCP for many Medi-Cal Managed Care Alliance members. We are
Here's What You Need to Know About Getting Primary Care Services at this Health Center:
We require that you do not have anything to eat or drink for 12 hours before your cholesterol screening.
We require that you do not have anything to eat or drink for 12 hours before your diabetes screening.
If you are coming in for an employment or school physical, please bring the required forms with you.
Some health care services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to have your insurance information at the time of your visit.