General Health Care in San Diego, CA
Euclid Avenue Parker Center offers the following services:
- anemia testing
- cholesterol screening
- cancer screening education
- diabetes screening
- high blood pressure screening
- pregnancy planning services
- thyroid screening
- sexual response education
General health care services are available:
- during all business hours by appointment
- The preceding tests are offered as part of a comprehensive (routine) gynecological exam only
Here's What You Need to Know About Getting General Health Care Services at this Health Center:
We require that you do not have anything to eat or drink for 8 hours before your cholesterol screening.
We require that you do not have anything to eat or drink for 8 hours before your diabetes screening.
We may refer you to a primary care physician if your test results are not in a healthy (normal) range.
Planned Parenthood does not offer hormonal therapy for transgender patients at this location at time.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some health care services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.