Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception) in Riverside, CA
Riverside Flaster Family Center offers the following emergency contraception (morning-after pill) and related services:
- emergency contraception education
- emergency contraception pills
- pregnancy testing
- rape crisis counseling referrals
Emergency contraception (morning after pill) is available at this location:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know about getting emergency contraception (morning after pill) at this health center:
Emergency contraception is now available without age restrictions. If you can’t make it in to a Planned Parenthood health center, you may be able to get emergency contraception at a nearby pharmacy.
Prescription emergency contraception (Ella) is available following a visit with a Planned Parenthood health care provider.
- If you are planning to purchase emergency contraception over the counter, please make sure to bring in a valid ID.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been made.
Services for emergency contraception (morning after pill) may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to have your insurance information at the time of your visit.
If you don’t have insurance and need help paying for your abortion, call us. We may be able to help you with financial assistance. You can also go to AbortionFunds.org for financial help.