Birth Control in Riverside, CA
Riverside Flaster Family Health Center offers the following birth control methods:
- birth control education
- birth control implant
- birth control patch
- birth control pill
- birth control shot
- birth control sponge (Today Sponge)
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing)
- emergency contraception (morning-after pill)
- fertility awareness method
- IUD (hormonal)
- IUD (copper)
- outercourse and abstinence education
- safer sex education
- sterilization for men (vasectomy)
- sterilization for women (Essure)
Birth control services are available:
- during all business hours by appointment
Yearly Evaluations & Screening! (YES!) is available at this health center.
A pre-vasectomy consultation is available at this health center.
A pre-sterilization consultation and exam for Essure and tubal ligation is available at this health center.
Here's what you need to know about birth control at this health center:
If you qualify, you may be able to receive certain birth control services without a pelvic exam.
If required, you may have to schedule a Pap test or a breast exam before getting a hormonal birth control method.
In order to obtain an IUD, we may first require an exam and a Pap test.
Plan Now Pay Later® is available at this health center — a convenient low cost, monthly payment plan for many of our health center services.
Prices and Payment Information
Price ranges for our birth control services are:
- birth control pill - Please contact this health center for birth control pricing information.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some birth control services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.