Cuidados de Salud para Hombres in Walla Walla, WA
Walla Walla Health Center offers the following services:
- checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem
- erectile dysfunction education
- erectile dysfunction exam
- erectile dysfunction treatment
- erectile dysfunction referrals
- jock itch - exam and treatment
- male infertility – screening and referrals
- premature ejaculation education
- premature ejaculation exam
- premature ejaculation referrals
- routine physicals for men age 10 and older
- urinary tract infections – testing and treatment
Vasectomy services are currently on a referral basis or by appointment at our Sunnyside, Walla Walla, Kennewick, or select Spokane Centers.
Here’s what you need to know in preparation for a men's health visit at this health center:
Checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem may require a genital exam.
A vasectomy usually requires two visits - one for education and consent, and another for the surgery itself. A semen sample will be needed after three months to confirm that the vasectomy was successful.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for men's services pricing information.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some men's health services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.
Si no tienes cobertura de salud, puede que califique para un programa financiado por el estado o una escala de tarifas más baja. Puede averiguar de manera confidencial llamándonos al 509-207-3017.
If you are eligible for financial assistance you may be asked to bring documentation with you to the health center.
If you do not find what you are looking for here, please go to the general health information page.
The following sexual health services are listed separately: