Cuidados de Salud para Mujeres in Spokane Valley, WA
Spokane Valley Health Center offers the following women's health services:
- checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem
- breast exams
- cervical cancer screening
- fibroids evaluation
- hormone replacement therapy
- infertility education
- mammogram referrals
- menopause and midlife education
- Pap test
- sexual response education
- routine physicals for women age 0 and older
- urinary tract infection (UTI) testing and treatment
- vaginal infection testing and treatment
- Other services we may provide include help with irregular periods or no periods, painful periods, painful sex, bleeding between periods, menstrual problems (premenstrual syndrome) or even a lost tampon.
Women's health services are available:
- during all business hours by appointment
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some women's services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.
Si no tienes cobertura de salud, puede que califique para un programa financiado por el estado o una escala de tarifas más baja. Puede averiguar de manera confidencial llamándonos al 509-207-3017.
If you are eligible for financial assistance you may be asked to bring documentation with you to the health center.
If you do not find what you are looking for here, please go to the general health information page.
The following sexual health services are listed separately: