Servicios de salud para hombres in Seattle, WA
First Hill Health Center offers the following services:
- checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem
- colon cancer screening
- erectile dysfunction education
- erectile dysfunction exam
- erectile dysfunction treatment
- erectile dysfunction referrals
- jock itch – exam and treatment
- male infertility – screening and referrals
- premature ejaculation education
- premature ejaculation exam
- premature ejaculation treatment
- premature ejaculation referrals
- routine physicals for men age 14 and older
- testicular and prostate cancer screening
- urinary tract infections – testing and treatment
Men's health services are available:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know in preparation for a men's health visit at this health center:
Checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem may require a genital exam.
A vasectomy usually requires two visits - one for education and consent, and another for the surgery itself. A semen sample will be needed after three months to confirm that the vasectomy was successful.
Testicular and prostate cancer screening will require a genital or rectal exam.
Colon cancer screening may require a rectal exam and/or stool sample.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for men's services pricing information.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been previously made.
Some men's health services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.
If you do not find what you are looking for here, please go to the general health information page .The following sexual health services are listed separately: