Anticonceptivos in Kennewick, WA
Kennewick Health Center offers the following birth control methods:
- birth control implant
- birth control patch
- birth control pill
- birth control shot
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing)
- female condom
- fertility awareness method
- IUD (hormonal)
- IUD (copper)
- sterilization for men (vasectomy)
- sterilization for women (Essure)
Birth control services are available:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
- during all business hours by appointment
Tubal ligation services for women are on a referral basis.
Here’s what you need to know about birth control at this health center:
If you qualify, you may be able to receive certain birth control services without a pelvic exam.
If required, you may have to schedule a Pap test or a breast exam before getting a hormonal birth control method.
In order to obtain an IUD, we may first require an exam and a Pap test.
https://www.plannedparenthood.org/planned-parenthood-greater-washington-north-idaho/patient-resources/our-health-centers'>Visit our online health center to find out more information.
Prices and Payment Information
Price ranges for our birth control methods are:
- birth control implant - $500.00
- birth control patch - $0-$13.00
- birth control pill - Please contact this health center for birth control pricing information.
- birth control shot - $0-$55.00
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing) - $0-$39.00
- condom - Free
- female condom - $0 - $3.00
- emergency contraception (morning after pill) - $0 - $20.00
- fertility awareness methods - Education Only
- IUD (hormonal) - $500
- IUD (copper) - $0 - $360.00
- spermicide - $0 - $7.00
- sterilization for men (vasectomy) - $700 (at Kennewick Clinic)
- birth control methods may require an office visit fee - $0 - $200
Some services may have additional charges for lab and blood work.