Servicios y pruebas del embarazo in Austin, TX
South Austin Health Center offers the following services:
- pregnancy testing
- abortion services
- abortion referrals
- fertility awareness education
- pregnancy planning services
- trained staff to discuss your options with you if you are pregnant
- adoption referrals to Adoption Advocates , Children of All Nations , Marywood Children & Family Services , and others
Pregnancy testing and services are available:
- on a walk-in basis: Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to closing.
Here’s what you need to know about getting pregnancy testing and services at this health center:
Our pregnancy tests are urine tests. We will only draw blood for a pregnancy test if it’s medically needed.
If you choose to continue a pregnancy, we will provide you with a list of resources to help you obtain prenatal care.
If you learn you are pregnant and decide to terminate the pregnancy, we will provide you with abortion services or refer you to an abortion provider.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for pregnancy services pricing information.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been previously made.