Métodos Anticonceptivos in Pittsburgh, PA
Pittsburgh Family Planning Health Center offers the following birth control methods:
- birth control education
- birth control implant
- birth control patch
- birth control pill
- birth control shot
- birth control sponge (Today Sponge)
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing)
- dental dams
- emergency contraception (morning-after pill)
- female condom
- fertility awareness method
- IUD (hormonal)
- IUD (copper)
- outercourse and abstinence education
- safer sex education
Birth control services are available:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
- during all business hours by appointment
"Píldoras por Correo", un servicio que entrega las pastillas anticonceptivas a domicilio en tu casa cada mes, está disponible en este centro de salud. Pregúntale al personal del centro para recibir más información.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for birth control services pricing information.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some birth control services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.