Pruebas, tratamiento y vacunas para enfermedades de transmisión sexual in Oklahoma City, OK
Central Oklahoma City Clinic offers the following services related to the testing and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs):
- STD testing, diagnosis and treatment, including:
- bacterial vaginosis (BV)
- genital warts
- HIV (testing and diagnosis only)
- trichomoniasis (trich)
- Other STD testing, diagnosis and treatment services are also available. Please ask our staff for more information.
- STD prevention, including:
- female condoms
- dental dams
- HPV vaccine (Gardasil)
- hepatitis B vaccine
- STD/safer sex education
STD testing and treatment services are available:
- By appointment on:
- Tuesdays: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesdays: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursdays: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Fridays: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturdays: 10:00am - 1:00pm
Vaccines are available:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
Here’s what you need to know about STD testing & treatment at this health center:
Many STD tests require a genital exam.
Rapid HIV testing can be done by swabbing the inside of your mouth or with a blood sample taken from a finger stick. The results are available in 10-40 minutes.
Counseling and confidential (private) testing for STDs are provided by trained staff who are sensitive to your needs and concerns.
Some vaccines are given in a series over the course of several months, which would require you to return to the health center to get the full benefit.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for STD services pricing information.