Servicios de salud para mujeres in Edmond, OK
Edmond Clinic offers the following women's health services:
- checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem
- breast exams
- cervical cancer screening
- hormone replacement therapy
- mammogram referrals
- menopause and midlife – testing and treatment
- Pap test
- urinary tract infections – testing and treatment
- vaginal infections – testing and treatment
Women's health services are available:
- on a walk-in basis: Contact medical center for walk-in availability.
- By appointment on:
- Mondays: 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Tuesdays: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursdays: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Here’s what you need to know in preparation for a women's health visit at this health center:
Checkups for gynecological concerns may require a pelvic exam.
For the testing and treatment of urinary tract infections, we will need to collect a urine sample at the time of your visit.
For the testing and treatment of vaginal infections, a pelvic exam may be required.
We offer education and treatment for menopause and midlife issues, including non-hormonal treatment(s).
A Pap test is sometimes needed during a routine checkup.
Cervical cancer screening requires a pelvic exam and Pap test.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for women's services pricing information.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been previously made.