Pruebas de Embarazo & Servicios in Toledo, OH
Toledo Health Center offers the following services:
- pregnancy testing
- abortion referrals
- adoption referrals
- fertility awareness education
- pregnancy options education
- pregnancy/fertility education
- pregnancy planning services
- trained staff to discuss your options with you if you are pregnant
- trained staff to talk with you about early pregnancy loss (miscarriage)
Pregnancy testing and services are available:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
Here’s what you need to know about getting pregnancy testing and services at this health center:
Our pregnancy tests are urine tests. We do not offer blood pregnancy tests.
We have licensed counselors on staff and provide extensive and personalized options counseling services.
If you choose to continue a pregnancy, we will provide you with a list of resources to help you obtain prenatal care.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for pregnancy services pricing information.
Some pregnancy testing and services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.