Servicios de aborto in Greensboro, NC
- abortion pill (medication abortion)
- in-clinic abortion
- pre- and post-abortion patient education
- post-abortion follow-up exams
- referrals for other abortion services, as needed
This health center doesn’t provide abortion services - but we can help you. Call us for a referral list of health care providers in your area that offer abortion services.
We provide both pre and post abortion patient education as well as post abortion follow-up exams
Here's what you need to know about abortion services at this health center:
Abortion Pill (Medication Abortion)
You will need to follow up within 1-2 weeks to make sure your abortion is complete and that you are well. In the unlikely event that you are still pregnant, you may need another dose of medication or to have an in-clinic abortion to end the pregnancy.
After your abortion pill visit, you will need access to a telephone, transportation, and backup medical care available to you once you are home.
If you have asthma, bring an inhaler if you have one.
Other Abortion Services Information
If you take any medications, please continue to take these medications normally before your appointment.
During your visit, you may be given the following:
- a pregnancy test
- a chance to speak with a trained staff person about all of your choices: abortion, adoption, and parenting
- a conversation with the health care provider about your health history
- lab tests/blood work
- a pelvic exam
- an ultrasound
- medications to make the abortion more comfortable
- medication if you are Rh negative
- antibiotics or other medications
- birth control information
- a birth control method
For Patients Under 18
If you are a minor considering an abortion, please read about parental consent and notification laws that might apply in your state.
If you are eligible for financial assistance, you may be asked to bring documentation with you to the health center.