Anticonceptivos in Fayetteville, NC
Fayetteville Health Center offers the following birth control methods:
- birth control implant
- birth control pill
- birth control shot
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing)
- cervical cap (FemCap)
- female condom
- fertility awareness method
- IUD (hormonal)
- IUD (copper)
Birth control services are available:
Provides prescriptions for the patch.
Here at Planned Parenthood, we're birth control experts. We'll help you determine the birth control method that is right for you, we can send it to you each month
Also available in our Chapel Hill office are permanent birth control options: non-surgical essure for women and no-scalpel vasectomy for men.
Get More Information on No-Scalpel Vasectomy service
Here’s what you need to know about birth control at this health center:
Some of the birth control pills that we offer are
OCY / TRI / Tri lo / Mircette / Lutera / Levora / Yasmin / Desogen / Trivora
If you qualify, you may be able to receive certain birth control services without a pelvic exam.
If required, you may have to schedule a Pap test or a breast exam before getting a hormonal birth control method.
Here at Planned Parenthood, we're birth control experts. We'll help you determine the birth control method that is right for you, we can
send it to you
*** Discounts are available for teens. Patients under 18 receive a 50% discount on all birth control methods excluding Implanon, IUD, and Essure.
Prices and Payment Information
Price ranges for our birth control methods are:
- birth control implant - $675
- birth control pill - Please contact this health center for birth control pricing information.
- birth control shot - $100-$115
- birth control sponge - $6
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing) - $30 per cycle
- cervical cap (FemCap) - $85 + pharmacy charge
- diaphragm - $105 + pharmacy charge
- condom - $1-$5
- female condom - $2
- emergency contraception (morning after pill) - $25-35
- fertility awareness methods - information only
- IUD (hormonal) - $675
- IUD (copper) - $675
- birth control methods may require an office visit fee - $50- $170
Some services may have additional charges for lab and blood work.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been previously made.
Some birth control may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.
Medicaid does not cover abortion services unless the life of the mother is in danger or cases of rape or incest. With the exception of Medicaid for Pregnant Women and Medicaid when Medicare or Aetna is primary, Medicaid is accepted.