Servicios de aborto in Queensbury, NY
- in-clinic abortion
- sedation options (medication to make the abortion more comfortable)
- pre- and post-abortion patient education
- post-abortion follow-up exams
- referrals for other abortion services, as needed
Abortion referrals to Schenectady center can be made if the patient is more than 13 weeks pregnant,up to 19 weeks 6 days.
Here's what you need to know about abortion services at this health center:
In-clinic abortion is offered up to 15 weeks and 6 days after the start of your last menstrual period.
Other Abortion Services Information
If you take any medications, please continue to take these medications normally before your appointment.
During your visit, you may be given the following:
- a pregnancy test
- a chance to speak with a trained staff person about all of your choices: abortion, adoption, and parenting
- a conversation with the health care provider about your health history
- lab tests/blood work
- a pelvic exam
- an ultrasound
- medications to make the abortion more comfortable
- medication if you are Rh negative
- antibiotics or other medications
- birth control information
- a birth control method
You should return in 0 weeks and 0 days for a follow-up exam. We can schedule this with you during your visit.
For Patients Under 18
If you are a minor considering an abortion, please read about parental consent and notification laws that might apply in your state.
If you are eligible for financial assistance, you may be asked to bring documentation with you to the health center.