Pruebas, tratamiento y vacunas para enfermedades de transmisión sexual in Queens, NY
Diane L. Max Health Center offers the following services related to the testing and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs):
- STD testing, diagnosis and treatment, including:
- HIV (testing and diagnosis only)
- Other STD testing, diagnosis and treatment services are also available. Please ask our staff for more information.
- STD prevention, including:
- female condoms
- HPV vaccine (Gardasil)
- STD/safer sex education
Vaccines are available:
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know about STD testing & treatment at this health center:
Rapid HIV testing can be done by swabbing the inside of your mouth. The results are available in 20-40 minutes.
HIV testing is done by a blood draw. The results are available in 14 days.
Counseling and confidential (private) testing for STDs are provided by trained staff who are sensitive to your needs and concerns.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for STD services pricing information.
Some STD testing and treatment services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.