Servicios y pruebas del embarazo in Hornell, NY
Hornell Health Center offers the following services:
- pregnancy testing
- abortion services
- abortion referrals
- adoption referrals
- fertility awareness education
- pregnancy planning services
- trained staff to discuss your options with you if you are pregnant
- trained staff to talk with you about early pregnancy loss (miscarriage)
Pregnancy testing and services are available:
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know about getting pregnancy testing and services at this health center:
Our pregnancy tests are urine tests. We will only draw blood for a pregnancy test if it's medically needed or upon patient's request.
If you choose to continue a pregnancy, we will provide you with a list of resources to help you obtain prenatal care.
If you learn you are pregnant and decide to terminate the pregnancy, we will provide you with abortion services or refer you to an abortion provider.
Prices and Payment Information
Price ranges for our pregnancy testing and services are:
- pregnancy testing - $0 - $20
Some services may have additional charges for lab and blood work.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been previously made.