Servicios y pruebas del embarazo in Brooklyn, NY
Boro Hall Center offers the following services:
- pregnancy testing
- abortion services
- abortion referrals
- adoption referrals
- fertility awareness education
- pregnancy planning services
- trained staff to discuss your options with you if you are pregnant
- trained staff to talk with you about early pregnancy loss (miscarriage)
Pregnancy testing and services are available:
- on a walk-in basis: Click the link for "View Hours & Service Details" near the upper right part of this page to see when walk-in urine pregnancy tests are offered at this center.
Here’s what you need to know about getting pregnancy testing and services at this health center:
Our pregnancy tests are urine tests. We will only draw blood for a pregnancy test if it’s medically needed.
We have licensed counselors on staff and provide extensive and personalized options counseling services.
If you choose to continue a pregnancy, we will provide you with a list of resources to help you obtain prenatal care.
If you learn you are pregnant and decide to terminate the pregnancy, we will provide you with abortion services or refer you to an abortion provider.
If you learn you are pregnant and are considering adoption, we will refer you to Friends In Adoption, a pro-choice adoption agency whose mission is to "keep the central focus on the needs of each child and to provide compassionate adoption services for the unique individuals involved in the adoption process." Call 1-800-982-3678 or visit their website to connect with them.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for pregnancy services pricing information.
Some pregnancy testing and services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.