Pruebas, tratamiento y vacunas para enfermedades de transmisión sexual in Elizabeth, NJ
Elizabeth Health Center offers the following services related to the testing and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs):
- STD testing, diagnosis and treatment, including:
- bacterial vaginosis (BV)
- genital warts
- HIV (testing and diagnosis only)
- trichomoniasis (trich)
- Other STD testing, diagnosis and treatment services are also available. Please ask our staff for more information.
- STD prevention, including:
- female condoms
- dental dams
- HPV vaccine (Gardasil)
- hepatitis B vaccine
- STD/safer sex education
STD testing and treatment services are available:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
For medical exams, please call the center for an appointment.
Appointments are needed for the Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B vaccines.
Here’s what you need to know about STD testing & treatment at this health center:
Many STD tests require a genital exam.
Some vaccines are given in a series over the course of several months, which would require you to return to the health center to get the full benefit.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for STD services pricing information.