Pruebas, tratamiento y vacunas para enfermedades de transmisión sexual in East Orange, NJ
East Orange Health Center offers the following services related to the testing and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs):
- STD testing, diagnosis and treatment, including:
- bacterial vaginosis (BV)
- genital warts
- HIV (testing and diagnosis only)
- trichomoniasis (trich)
- Other STD testing, diagnosis and treatment services are also available. Please ask our staff for more information.
- STD prevention, including:
- female condoms
- dental dams
- STD/safer sex education
STD testing and treatment services are available:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know about STD testing & treatment at this health center:
We can test for gonorrhea and chlamydia using a urine sample. If this test shows an infection, then we will provide you with treatment and explain how your partner(s) can be treated.
Rapid HIV testing can be done with a blood sample taken from a finger stick. The results are available in 10-40 minutes.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for STD services pricing information.