Anticoncepción de emergencia (píldora del dÍa después) in Springfield, MO
Springfield Health Center offers the following emergency contraception (morning after pill) and related services:
- emergency contraception
- birth control pills as emergency contraception
- copper IUD insertion
- pregnancy testing
- rape crisis counseling referrals
Emergency contraception (morning after pill) is available at this location:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
Here’s what you need to know about getting emergency contraception (morning after pill) at this health center:
Emergency contraception is now available without age restrictions. If you can’t make it in to a Planned Parenthood health center, you may be able to get emergency contraception at a nearby pharmacy.
The copper IUD may also be used to prevent pregnancy after unprotected intercourse. Ask your health care provider for more information.
Women under 18 can get prescription emergency contraception at Planned Parenthood.
Prices and Payment Information
Price ranges for our emergency contraception (morning after pill) services are:
- emergency contraception (morning after pill) - $35
- office visit for emergency contraception - $10
- Only those under 17 require an office visit with our staff when purchasing EC. The fee does not apply to those over 17.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been previously made.