Servicios de aborto in Chicago, IL
- abortion pill (medication abortion)
- in-clinic abortion
- sedation options (medication to make the abortion more comfortable)
- pre- and post-abortion patient education
- post-abortion follow-up exams
- referrals for other abortion services, as needed
Here's what you need to know about abortion services at this health center:
Abortion Pill (Medication Abortion)
You will need to follow up within 1-2 weeks to make sure your abortion is complete and that you are well. In the unlikely event that you are still pregnant, you may need another dose of medication or to have an in-clinic abortion to end the pregnancy.
After your abortion pill visit, you will need access to a telephone, transportation, and backup medical care available to you once you are home.
For Patients Under 18
If you are a minor considering an abortion, please read about parental consent and notification laws that might apply in your state.
If you are eligible for financial assistance, you may be asked to bring documentation with you to the health center.