Servicios de salud para hombres in Twin Falls, ID
Twin Falls Health Center offers the following services:
- checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem
- jock itch – exam and treatment
- testicular and prostate cancer screening
- urinary tract infections – testing and treatment
Men's health services are available:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know in preparation for a men's health visit at this health center:
Checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem may require a genital exam.
A vasectomy usually requires two visits - one for education and consent, and another for the surgery itself. A semen sample will be needed after three months to confirm that the vasectomy was successful.
Testicular and prostate cancer screening will require a genital or rectal exam.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for men's services pricing information.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been previously made.
Some men's health services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.
The following sexual health services are listed separately: