Anticoncepción de emergencia (píldora del dÍa después) in Lakeland, FL
Lakeland Health Center offers the following emergency contraception (morning after pill) and related services:
- emergency contraception
- birth control pills as emergency contraception
- pregnancy testing
Emergency contraception (morning after pill) is available at this location:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know about getting emergency contraception (morning after pill) at this health center:
Emergency contraception is now available without age restrictions. If you can’t make it in to a Planned Parenthood health center, you may be able to get emergency contraception at a nearby pharmacy.
Women under age 17 anybody can get prescription emergency contraception following a visit with a Planned Parenthood health care provider.
Some financial assistance is available for certain methods of birth control. Ask staff at your local health center for more details.
Prices and Payment Information
Price ranges for our emergency contraception (morning after pill) services are:
- emergency contraception (morning after pill) - $30-40
- ***Today through the end of February, Plan B is only $20 with an office visit, or you can buy one at $30 and get the second for half price!***
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been previously made.