Pruebas de Embarazo & Servicios in Old Saybrook, CT
Old Saybrook Center offers the following services:
- pregnancy testing
- abortion services
- adoption referrals
- fertility awareness education
- pregnancy options education
- pregnancy/fertility education
- pregnancy planning services
- trained staff to discuss your options with you if you are pregnant
- trained staff to talk with you about early pregnancy loss (miscarriage)
Pregnancy testing and services are available:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
Here’s what you need to know about getting pregnancy testing and services at this health center:
Our pregnancy tests are urine tests. We will only draw blood for a pregnancy test if it's medically needed or upon patient's request.
If you choose to continue a pregnancy, we will provide you with a list of resources to help you obtain prenatal care.
If you learn you are pregnant and decide to terminate the pregnancy, we will provide you with abortion services or refer you to an abortion provider.
Prices and Payment Information
Price ranges for our pregnancy testing and services are:
- pregnancy testing - $13-$30
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some pregancy testing and services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.