Anticonceptivos in Meriden, CT
Meriden Center offers the following birth control methods:
- birth control implant
- birth control patch
- birth control pill
- birth control shot
- birth control sponge (Today Sponge)
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing)
- cervical cap (FemCap)
- fertility awareness method
- IUD (hormonal)
- IUD (copper)
Birth control services are available:
Birth control refill pickups and birth control services without a pelvic exam (if qualified) are available on a walk-in basis during business hours.
Here’s what you need to know about birth control at this health center:
If you qualify, you may be able to receive certain birth control services without a pelvic exam.
If required, you may have to schedule a Pap test or a breast exam before getting a hormonal birth control method.
In order to obtain an IUD, we may first require an exam and a Pap test.
Pills by Mail is available at this health center – a service that delivers birth control pills to your home each month. Patients with a current prescription for some of the birth control pills that we offer at our health center can order Pills by Mail.
Prices and Payment Information
Price ranges for our birth control methods are:
- birth control implant - $390-$560
- birth control patch - $10
- birth control pill - Please contact this health center for birth control pricing information.
- birth control shot - $110-$175
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing) - $30-$40
- diaphragm - $40-$76
- emergency contraception (morning after pill) - $40 without a visit
- fertility awareness methods - $4-$8
- IUD (hormonal) - $505-$679
- IUD (copper) - $305-$439
Some services may have additional charges for lab and blood work.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been previously made.
Some birth control may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.