Servicios de salud para mujeres in Enfield, CT
Enfield Center offers the following women's health services:
- checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem
- breast exams
- cervical cancer screening
- hormone replacement therapy
- mammogram referrals
- menopause and midlife – testing and treatment
- Pap test
- urinary tract infections – testing and treatment
- vaginal infections – testing and treatment
- Other services we may provide include help with irregular periods or no periods, painful periods, painful sex, bleeding between periods, menstrual problems (premenstrual syndrome) or even a lost tampon.
Here’s what you need to know in preparation for a women's health visit at this health center:
Do not douche, have sex, or put anything in your vagina 24 hours before your pelvic exam. It is best if you are not having your menstrual period for some types of visits. Contact us if you have questions.
Checkups for gynecological concerns may require a pelvic exam.
For the testing and treatment of urinary tract infections, we will need to collect a urine sample at the time of your visit.
For the testing and treatment of vaginal infections, a pelvic exam may be required.
We offer education and treatment for menopause and midlife issues, including non-hormonal treatment(s).
Hormone replacement therapy requires a routine checkup or records of your current exam.
A Pap test is sometimes needed during a routine checkup.
Cervical cancer screening requires a pelvic exam and Pap test.
Prices and Payment Information
- comprehensive (routine) gynecological exam visit - $92-$196
- colposcopy - $135-$200
- cryotherapy - $125-$150
- endometrial biopsies - $61-$144
- hormone replacement therapy - $32-$87
- menopause and midlife - testing and treatment - $185-$263
Some services may have additional charges for lab and blood work.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been previously made.
Some women's services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.