Anticonceptivos in Fort Collins, CO
Fort Collins offers the following birth control methods:
- birth control implant
- birth control patch
- birth control pill
- birth control shot
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing)
- female condom
- fertility awareness method
- IUD (hormonal)
- IUD (copper)
Birth control services are available:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know about birth control at this health center:
If you qualify, you may be able to receive certain birth control services without a pelvic exam.
If required, you may have to schedule a Pap test or a breast exam before getting a hormonal birth control method.
Pills by Mail is available at this health center – a service that delivers birth control pills to your home each month. Patients with a current prescription for some of the birth control pills that we offer at our health center can order Pills by Mail.
Prices and Payment Information
Price ranges for our birth control methods are:
- birth control implant - $825
- birth control patch - $48
- birth control pill - Please contact this health center for birth control pill pricing information.
- birth control shot - $89
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing) - $46
- diaphragm - $33 ($80 visit fee for fitting)
- condom - $0.60
- female condom - $6 for 3
- emergency contraception (morning after pill) - $38 plus tax
- IUD (hormonal) - $540
- IUD (copper) - $540
- spermicide - $0.75-$10
- birth control methods may require an office visit fee - $54
Some services may have additional charges for lab and blood work.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been previously made.
Some birth control may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.