Servicios de salud para mujeres in Durango, CO
Durango offers the following women's health services:
- checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem
- breast exams
- cervical cancer screening
- hormone replacement therapy
- mammogram referrals
- menopause and midlife – testing and treatment
- Pap test
- urinary tract infections – testing and treatment
- vaginal infections – testing and treatment
- Other services we may provide include help with irregular periods or no periods, painful periods, painful sex, bleeding between periods, menstrual problems (premenstrual syndrome) or even a lost tampon.
Services are available on a walk-in basis and by appointment every day we are open except for Wednesday. Please call before walking in or make an appointment for Colposcopy, Endometrial Biopsy, and Vulvar Biopsy. Colposcopy appointments are available 2 or 3 Friday's a month. Please call ahead to schedule.
Here’s what you need to know in preparation for a women's health visit at this health center:
Do not douche, have sex, or put anything in your vagina 24 hours before your pelvic exam. It is best if you are not having your menstrual period for some types of visits. Contact us if you have questions.
Checkups for gynecological concerns may require a pelvic exam.
For the testing and treatment of urinary tract infections, we will need to collect a urine sample at the time of your visit.
For the testing and treatment of vaginal infections, a pelvic exam may be required.
We offer education and treatment for menopause and midlife issues, including non-hormonal treatment(s).
Hormone replacement therapy requires a routine checkup or records of your current exam.
Cervical cancer screening requires a pelvic exam and Pap test.
We offer Women's Wellness Connection funding for breast and cervical cancer screenings for eligible women ages 40-64. Please ask the health center for more information and to be screened for eligibility.
Prices and Payment Information
- comprehensive (routine) gynecological exam visit - $120-175
- problem-focused gynecological visit - $85-155
- cervical cancer screening - $120-175
- colposcopy - $322
Some services may have additional charges for lab and blood work.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been previously made.
Some women's services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.
If you do not find what you are looking for here, please go to the general health information page .The following sexual health services are listed separately: