Métodos Anticonceptivos in Denver, CO
Denver Central offers the following birth control methods:
- birth control education
- birth control implant
- birth control patch
- birth control pill
- birth control shot
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing)
- dental dams
- emergency contraception (morning-after pill)
- female condom
- fertility awareness method
- IUD (hormonal)
- IUD (copper)
- outercourse and abstinence education
- safer sex education
Birth control services are available:
Most services are available on a walk-in basis and by appointment every day we are open. Please call before walking in or make an appointment for birth control implant, IUD, and diaphragm services.
Here's what you need to know about birth control at this health center:
If you qualify, you may be able to receive certain birth control services without a pelvic exam.
If required, you may have to schedule a Pap test or a breast exam before getting a hormonal birth control method.
"Píldoras por Correo", un servicio que entrega las pastillas anticonceptivas a domicilio en tu casa cada mes, está disponible en este centro de salud. Pregúntale al personal del centro para recibir más información.
Prices and Payment Information
Price ranges for our birth control services are:
- birth control implant - $825
- birth control patch - $48
- birth control pill - Please contact this health center for birth control pill pricing information.
- birth control shot - $89
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing) - $46
- diaphragm - $33 ($80 visit fee for fitting)
- condom - $0.60
- IUD (hormonal) - $540
- IUD (copper) - $540
- spermicide - $21 plus tax
- birth control methods may require an office visit fee - $54
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some birth control services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.