Anticonceptivos in San Bernardino, CA
San Bernardino Health Center offers the following birth control methods:
- birth control implant
- birth control patch
- birth control pill
- birth control shot
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing)
- female condom
- fertility awareness method
- IUD (hormonal)
- IUD (copper)
- sterilization for men (vasectomy)
- sterilization for women (Essure)
Birth control services are available:
- on a walk-in basis: Walk-ins (walking in with no appointment) are are accepted based on availability
- during all business hours by appointment
**Only counseling for a permanent birth control method (Vasectomy/ Essure) is available at this health center**
Here’s what you need to know about birth control at this health center:
If you qualify, you may be able to receive certain birth control services without a pelvic exam.
In order to obtain an IUD, we may first require an exam and a Pap test.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for birth control services pricing information.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been previously made.
Some birth control may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.