Píldora del día después (anticonceptivo de emergencia) in Little Rock, AR
Little Rock Health Center offers the following emergency contraception (morning-after pill) and related services:
- emergency contraception pills
- pregnancy testing
- rape crisis counseling referrals
Emergency contraception (morning after pill) is available at this location:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
- during all business hours by appointment
Women under 18 years will need a visit with a provider before she can get a prescription for Emergency Contraception.
Here’s what you need to know about getting emergency contraception (morning after pill) at this health center:
Emergency contraception is now available without age restrictions. If you can’t make it in to a Planned Parenthood health center, you may be able to get emergency contraception at a nearby pharmacy.
Prescription emergency contraception (Ella) is available following a visit with a Planned Parenthood health care provider.
Prices and Payment Information
Price ranges for our emergency contraception (morning after pill) services are:
- emergency contraception (morning after pill) - $42.00
- office visit for emergency contraception - the office visit for Emergency Contraception is included for women under 18 years
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Services for emergency contraception (morning after pill) may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.