Planned Parenthood

Workplace Giving

If you are a military or federal employee, you can help support the work of Planned Parenthood in the United States and overseas by participating in the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). Many state and local government employees — and even those employed by private corporations — can also support Planned Parenthood through payroll deduction.

Donate to the National Organization

Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc. Workplace Campaigns 

Planned Parenthood Foundation
CFC #10609

Planned Parenthood — World Population
CFC #11682

Planned Parenthood Federation of America 
Attn: Customer Service 
123 William Street
10th Floor
New York, New York 10038
[email protected]

Donate to the local organization

Search by:

  • tumblr icon
  • google plus icon
  • twitter icon
Workplace Giving