Planned Parenthood of Western PA (PPWP) has been providing high quality, affordable reproductive health care for more than 80 years. We serve women, men and teens from diverse backgrounds and with diverse needs.
We know there are a ton of questions about the Affordable Care Act and birth control without co-pays. For more information about exactly how this process works and when you can expect to stop paying co-pays, check out this great reference sheet.
Our services include:
- Gynecological care
- Birth control information and a variety of methods
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Colposcopy and cryotherapy
- Pelvic and breast exams
- Screening and treatment for STDs
- Emergency contraception
- Options counseling services
- Medical and surgical abortion
- Professional counseling
We accept most major health insurance plans and PA medical assistance. We offer several no-cost and reduced-cost programs, as well as a sliding-fee scale.