The PPC (Parent Protection Connection) is a PPWNM advocacy group based in Kent County for parents of school-aged children. The PPC is committed to supporting, educating about, and advocating for responsible sexuality education in our schools.
- To work as advocates of responsible sexuality education within the community.
- To respond appropriately and vigorously to challenges to responsible sexuality education.
- To disseminate medically accurate, culturally sensitive, and developmentally appropriate information about sexual health.
- To monitor the status of health and sex education in school districts.
- To analyze the impact of legislation and other public policy on sex education.
For more information about the PPC call our Administrative Headquarters in Grand Rapids at (616) 774-7005 or e-mail email@example.com.